Thursday, May 02, 2013

Random Thoughts and Inappropriate Elf Boobs

Random Thoughts

It's not every day that you walk through the office and hear someone telling a story that includes this sentence, "I could have told her that it's not safe to cut a microwave in half with a blowtorch." True story.

My hobbies have nomenclature.

Geek Speak: Inappropriate Elf Boobs

I wonder how many hits those key words are going to get me today. Another comic with the leading lady of  Geek Speak, Sam!


In scripted comedy it's generally accepted that women are going to be smarter, or at the very least more capable, than men. I thought it would be really fun to take that concept and put her with two guys so wrapped up in their geeky world of MMORPGs and comic books they're completely oblivious to Sam's gender.  

As a side note, it was kind of fun looking up slang words for "breasts." I went with jahoobies because it sounded like something you'd get from Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, made in a candy colored machine powered by an oompa-loompa on a stationary bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment