Monday, September 26, 2016

IT'S MOVING DAY

Geek Speaking of New Things


Looking for Geek Speak? Need the latest in what is happening with Ted and Wuffles? Want to see if I've posted a new strip based (albeit loosely) on my family life? I don't blame you. I'm a fan, too. But it's not here anymore. Oh no. Not here. It moved. In a long overdue upgrade to my comic hosting I am now posting Geek Speak on a fancy new website, on its own domain name. From this day forth you shall find Geek Speak Comics at this link: www.geekspeakcomic.com

I will still post here occasionally, but it will be reserved for posts that are more personal in nature, or when I want to post a gallery of recent sketches. 

I have enjoyed posting on Blogger. This is where I got my start, and in many ways it feels like home, but my needs have long since outgrown the ability of Blogger to meet them. It is a bittersweet thing to change, but it's also an exciting new phase, and a big step. I'm going to leave it there before I rewrite my high school commencement speech. 


No comments:

Post a Comment